Saturday, May 2, 2020
Personal Bio
I'm committed, accountable and resilient
Committed since I've been in the industry of service business, I always make sure that tasks are always done before the deadline, problems encountered are always resolved, and to look for solutions for future problems that may arise.
Accountability is a key to teamwork and key to any kind of relationship whether in business, profession, and in our families.
Resilient, there are too many strategies to choose from in order to succeed but to pick up yourself when others think that you failed but to me is just one of many steps in order to succeed.
I believe in continuous learning and exploring and with the skillsets that I have earned and will be earning and wisdom that I have gained, I think I can make a contribution to your company's success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment